In this MC Donald ad it shows how there is a couple that love each other. It shows how the guy would do anything for his girlfriend. For example in the beginning they are in a boat and the girls rose had fell into the water so her man jumped into the water just to get the rose for her . In the middle of the video the car stopped working so her boyfriend got off the car and pushed the car while his girl was in it . Towards the end they went to go eat MC Donald and the girl had order a  sandwich   without a combo though and her boyfriend told her to get a combo because he knew that he was not going to share his delicious fries. When they got their order the girl did not have fries because she didn't want to get the combo but the guy told her. When they started eating the guy was eating his delicious fries , the guy did everything for her except sharing his MC Donald food because it is pretty good
         MC Donald is a very good fast food restuarant. MC Donald serves breakfast,lunch, and dinner.            If you are ever in a hurry and you are hungry stop by MC Donald and order you food quick. I               suggest you get a combo with whatever order you get because as you can see in the video it is               better to buy a combo .MC Donald is a great place to go with anyone , such as , a friend or                     your boyfriend/girlfriend. It is quick and not expensive.

       Does the video make you want to go to MC Donald and buy a combo ? because it sure does                   make me want to go buy a combo. Maybe you are craving MC Donald's  bomb ass fries , make              your  craving satisfied and go buy your french fries with a big mac. Remember MC Donald is              quick and not expensive , hurry up and go buy your fast food , you will be lovin' it !

Comments

  1. I agree with you because the fries from MC Donald are pretty bomb . Honestly who would want to share their food ? I like this blog because I would do anything for my girl but share my food . Now that I saw this I want MC Donald's. This blog is going to make a lot of people go get MC Donald because it obviously prooved that their food is good .

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you because the fries from McDonald are pretty good . I would pick MC Donald’s food over any other fast food place . Looking at this video , it has made me want to go get food from Mc Donald.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you because McDonald’s is a great place to stop by when you are hungry. It’s efficient and convenient with the wide variety of locations and the wide variety of choices on the menu. If the food tastes as good as it looks you are sure to be in for a treat.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with you because the fries from Mc Donald’s are delicious and also the combo. This blog is going to make people want to go to Mc Donald’s and waste there money over there than an any other fast food restaurant because it’s an affordable price.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with this argument because it relates to real world experiences, as in people eating others peoples food. Although, I do not agree with promoting a fast food restaurant. Which is not the healthiest. I like the how the author expresses the advertising shown through this McDonald’s Ad, how it influences young adults to take their date to a fast food restaurant.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with you because this commercial does make McDonald’s seem yummy and irresistible!!! It really does make u crave that combo and especially the fries but it sure is a great place to have a date w ur lady

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree with you because I believe McDonald is a restaurant that can be easily found in many places. McDonald's is very common around us and is very easy and cheap to buy, which means more people buy it. However. I think it's wrong to promote such unhealthy foods to a vulnerable audience, like children. McDonald's even has a specific menu for kids which is why it's so popular and eye catching to kids, parents, and even adults.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment